Carbondale Lawyers Serving Southern Illinois
Part Of The Community
For more than 65 years, clients in Southern and Central Illinois have trusted Barrett, Twomey, Broom, Hughes & Hoke, LLP, to resolve their legal problems efficiently and with a concern for reasonable costs. In 1949, attorney W. Troy Barrett founded our firm on the principle that clients deserve a lawyer who does more than just handles the paperwork. Today, we are recognized for our integrity, ethical representation and our commitment to caring and respectful relationships with our clients. We are proud to say that thousands of business owners, municipalities and individuals have come to us over the decades after being referred by satisfied clients we have successfully helped.
Experience Across A Broad Range Of Legal Areas
Our clients include businesses, individuals and families throughout Southern Illinois. We are a general practice transaction and litigation firm providing legal advice and representation in areas that business owners, individuals and government entities need most.
Our full range of practice areas includes:
- Commercial and business law: Whether you are planning to start a business, need to expand or need advice about a contract or employee issues, we are ready to help you resolve your commercial law needs as quickly and cost-effectively as possible.
- Services for municipal entities: Our municipal law team currently serves as outside legal counsel for multiple municipal entities throughout Southern Illinois, including advising departmental agencies and water districts.
- Estate law: Whether you want your will written or updated, a trust set up or need assistance with administering final affairs following the death of your loved one, we offer compassionate, personalized services.
- Banking and creditor rights: We regularly represent banks in foreclosure proceedings and businesses facing potential financial losses due to debtor bankruptcy.
- Real estate law: From homeowners with questions about a purchase or sales agreement, to businesses seeking to purchase commercial property for expansion, we can help you move forward with confidence. We also represent land owners involved in eminent domain negotiations with their local municipality.
- Other services: We are experienced litigation attorneys who can help you with major personal injury claims, insurance disputes and civil litigation.
Our First Priority Is You
Although we are a general practice law firm, we do not claim to be all things to all people. No law firm should. If we cannot help you, we will use our extensive knowledge of the Southern Illinois legal community to refer you to a law firm that focuses on your specific need.
Call us at 618-503-9695 or use our convenient email contact form to arrange an opportunity to meet with one of our attorneys. Our general office hours in Carbondale are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays. We accept credit cards for your convenience.
Contact the Firm
Bold labels are required.